NorthPoint Graphic Studios (NPGS) offers many choices for finishing your project. From film lamination to board mounting, our finishing department has your project covered.
- Illustration Board (1x & 2x)
- Ultramount Peel n’ Stick
NPGS offers many lamination options to help protect your final print. We can laminate mounted prints on any
substrate or encapsulate your print for a long-term protective solution
Standard finishes and thicknesses:
- Matte: 3mil up to 50” wide
- Lustre: 3mil. Up to 50” wide
- Gloss: 3, 5, and 10mil up to 50” wide
- Dry erase: for use with dry erase makers
- Graffiti free: resists ink, paint and other destructive materials. Can be cleaned with solvent without damaging finish.
- Lexan: textured glare resistant heavyweight laminate perfect for tradeshow displays.
Protecting the edges of mounted prints is an economical alternative to framing and adds to the longevity of your finished pieces.
- Channel moulding
- Edge Banding
- Framing (see our Framing Section)